Wireless Accessories Keep Kids & Teens Connected to Everything
We offer hearing aids and accessories for use with Bluetooth®, FM/DM, and other wireless technologies.
- The latest BestSound™ Technology hearing aids can be controlled using the touchControl™ App, which turns any Android smartphone or iPhone into a hearing aid control. Adjust volume, treble, and select programs with this free app—no other intermediary device is needed.
- easyTek™ and miniTek® connect hearing aids directly to favorite devices and stream audio in true stereo—transforming hearing aids into high-performance wireless headphones. They also act as hubs to access classroom FM/DM systems. easyTek works with the latest BestSound Technology hearing aids, while miniTek works with Motion M, Motion P, and Aquaris®
- iPhone® and Android™ smartphone users can control their easyTek with the easyTek App—an ultra-discreet, simple way to control your hearing aids (available in the Google Play™ and iTunes® stores).
- Android smartphone users can control the miniTek via the miniTek® Remote App (available in the Google Play store). What looks like texting is actually a hearing aid adjustment—definitely discreet, but definitely cool too.
- Get even more out of personal communication. Hand a friend or a teacher the VoiceLink™ microphone. It sends its signal directly to the miniTek and sounds like the person using the microphone is right next to you.
- Use Comfort Digisystem FM/DM systems in classrooms via miniTek or compatable direct audio input devices (DAI).
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple.
Discreet Audio Shoe for the classroom
An audio shoe provides direct audio input (DAI) wireless interface with most common FM/DM systems or via a miniTek® remote. This makes classroom participation easier. A teacher’s voice sounds as clear as if he or she were standing next to your child. Children can sit wherever they want in the class and never worry that they might be missing and important assignment. Even from their favorite spot at the back of class or next to the window, your child will understand as if the teacher were directly in front of them. Siemens Motion® M, Motion P, Motion SX, and Motion SA hearing aids are DAI-ready.
eCharger is economical and friendly to the environment.
Place rechargeable hearing aids in the eCharger™ and within six hours they will be powered up and ready. Rechargeable batteries save money because they last much longer than conventional batteries. And, the eCharger’s electronic drying function keeps hearing aids clean and protects them from moisture damage.
Sport Clip is ideal for active kids and teens.
Sport Clip keeps Aquaris™ securely in place while kids play hard and have fun during sports, swimming, etc.
Aquapac keeps your accessories dry and clean.
Aquapac is a waterproof pouch that keeps important things like remote controls, MP3 players, and cell phones safe and dry. So, kids can talk on the phone or listen to music even while they are swimming, skiing, or camping.
The Disney Kit.
The Disney Kit for younger children includes a cuddly Mickey Mouse® and storybook. Reading and playing with Mickey helps younger kids gain confidence in their hearing aids. And to keep their hearing aids in peak condition, the kit also provides all the maintenance essentials parents need, like a battery tester, drying set, listening stethoset and a cleaning tool.
The Active Kids Kit.
The Active Kids Kit is suited for children 11 years and older. This kit includes maintenance essentials such as a battery tester, drying beaker, drying capsules, a draw-string backpack, a booklet discussing hearing aid use and care, and a USB thumb drive.