Hearing Aids for Active Kids & Teens
Hearing aids for a busy life.
Simple and discreet or tech-savvy trendy—you decide.
With their cool design and newest technology, our hearing aids have a solution that fits. And, with our latest, most advanced technology, young ears will enjoy hearing aid features such as exceptional clarity and the fullness of sound so natural that they may forget they are wearing hearing aids. Our portfolio of Siemens hearing aids for children includes:
- Carat™ solves the two biggest complaints of hearing aid wearers—hearing speech in noise and in wind. The Carat A model is DAI-ready to connect to FM systems and stream sound directly into kids’ ears.
- Pure® is tiny and ultra-discreet so others will hardly notice. It’s also packed with high-tech features and it is rechargeable.
- Motion® SX, SA, and PX are options for teens with easy handling and on-board controls. SX and PX models are rechargeable, with the PX model for severe hearing loss. SA is DAI-ready for classroom FM systems and comes in fun colors.
- Motion M and P are ideal when safety is important. They feature optional battery door locks, fun colors, and are DAI-ready for classroom FM systems.
- Aquaris™ is perfect for the active child or teen who goes from the classroom, to the soccer field, to the pool. It’s waterproof. It is also sweat-proof, dirt proof, dust-proof, and shockproof.
- Insio™ custom in-the-ear hearing aids are for teens who want the ultimate in discretion.
- Nitro® provides super power and super connectivity for children and teens that have profound hearing loss.
CAUTION: Never allow your child to play with the batteries. They are small and can be easily swallowed. If a battery is accidentally swallowed, you should seek medical attention immediately. Do not allow children to place hearing aid earmolds and batteries in their mouths; these are a choking hazard for infants and children.