Siemens Hearing Aid Batteries
Long life and powerful performance make these batteries ideal for every lifestyle.
Tested rigorously ― proven reliability. With Siemens batteries, you are buying an extremely powerful hearing aid battery. The constant voltage level guarantees optimum performance in every listening situation and for every hearing aid.
Suitable for all hearing aids.
Siemens hearing aid batteries come in all sizes for every hearing aid. Your hearing care professional can assist you in determining the right battery size for your hearing aid.
Your hearing aid needs …
… batteries that are reliable, safe, versatile, and extremely powerful! Try ours today. Siemens hearing aids batteries provide:
- High quality with long life, even in powerful hearing aids.
- Long running times at a constant voltage level, contributing to optimum hearing aid performance
- Reliability and safety, due to triple-sealed high quality material (e. g. stainless steel)
- An environmentally-friendly option, as they are 100 percent mercury-free
You need …
… packaging that is easy to handle and keeps your batteries safe. Siemens battery packaging meets all your needs:
- Easy removal of cells with the innovative delivery wheel that ensures only one battery is delivered at a time
- Maximum product protection thanks to the security seal
- Secure closure of the packet with lockable dispensing tab
- Clear color coding for instant recognition of your battery type
The extra-long tab enables the cell to be inserted easily into the hearing aid.
Easy to use and safe. The practical delivery wheel makes batteries easy to remove ― and just as easy to reinsert.
This seal guarantees that your packaging has not been opened.
Look after your new hearing aid battery.
Your Siemens hearing aid battery is only activated when you remove the protective tab. The protective tab should therefore only be removed around five minutes before inserting the battery into the hearing aid.
Store your batteries at room temperature. The ideal temperature is between 60°F and 75°F (10°C and 30°C).
An empty battery should never be left in the hearing aid any longer than necessary. Please ensure environmentally safe disposal of your battery.
Never allow your battery to come into contact with metal objects when stored, as this will cause it to discharge. Store your battery in the packaging provided.