Hearing at its best. Lets sound in, keeps the elements out.
It doesn’t matter what you do in life, you want to enjoy every moment of it. No matter how active your lifestyle, you can always wear your Siemens Aquaris™ hearing aids.
Enjoy total freedom with a waterproof hearing aid.
With its unique design, robust Aquaris is the only truly waterproof, dust-proof, and shockproof hearing aid available. Resistant to dust, perspiration, and humidity, Aquaris is perfect for people who spend time in demanding environments. Wherever you are—working in a garden, sweating at the gym, building sandcastles, showering, swimming—Aquaris delivers outstanding sound quality with exceptional clarity and comfort.
Fits active lifestyles—especially those of kids and teens.
Once active kids and teens are in school, sports and friends become more important. They don’t want to focus on their hearing aids all the time. So, it’s crucial to have hearing aids that meet their needs and are easy to use and maintain. If your child loves sports or just loves being outside no matter what the weather, then Aquaris is a good choice.
Aquaris is exceptionally sturdy, resistant to moisture and dirt, and built to withstand rough-and-tumble activities. Teens can impress their friends with Aquaris’ design and wireless connectivity. It fits securely, even during the most rigorous activities, thanks to the Sport Clip (optional).
- Completely sealed housing and battery door
- IP68 certified: No seepage and no damage during continuous immersion
- Custom-made soft ear mold for swimming
- Repels dust, perspiration, and dirt
- Dirt and moisture-resistant surface
- Watertight housing safeguards against corrosion
- Scratch-proof, non-slip, soft rubber surface
- Attachable Sport Clip for extra security
- Microphone cover protects microphone membranes and reduces wind noise
GORE™ Acoustic Vents for Microphone Protection
The high-performance acoustic membrane preserves the microphone’s sound quality while protecting it from water and dust particles.
“GORE and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates”