Well connected, extremely convenient.
Smart, discreet, and powerful, Orion™ 2 receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aids are strong partners that let you savor every moment of sound. Small enough to hide behind your ear, these hearing aids provide exactly the amplification you need while offering a high level of comfort in every way. Their housing design ensures a perfect fit, while their practical features provide you with a great hearing experience that suits your personal listening needs and sound preferences.
More than that, the Orion 2 family offers models with wireless and remote control options. The easyTek™ audio streamer allows you to stream calls from your mobile phone or TV directly into your hearing aids so you can understand every word clearly. And the touchControl™ App makes it easy to change your hearing programs or volume with your smartphone. No matter how quickly your hearing situation changes, you can easily focus on what’s really important.
Orion 2 offers:
- Ergonomic, discreet design for a comfortable fit
- Convenient controls that make it easy to use
- Automatic adaptive directional microphone that helps improve speech understanding in noisy listening situations, by focusing on the person talking to you from the front while suppressing sounds from other directions
- Individually adjustable hearing aid settings made to suit your listening situation
- Left and right hearing aids work together for improved spatial perception
- Excellent feedback cancellation to prevent bothersome whistling noises
- A tinnitus therapy feature that can relieve the symptoms of tinnitus and improve your hearing at the same time
- Built-in telecoil for hearing loops
- Wireless connectivity for audio streaming via the easyTek accessory*
- A remote control option for simple and discreet manual adjustments via the touchControl™ App on your smartphone
* RIC312 models only.