Fine-tuned for easy listening.
Proven technology, outstanding comfort: With a broad selection of BTE and ITE hearing instruments, the Intuis 2 family combines straightforward features, easy handling, and solid sound for a wide range of hearing aid wearers.
All Intuis 2 models come with 12-channel resolution to offer personalized sound with more frequency shaping and sound cleaning than any other comparable hearing aid in its class. And technologies such as the noise reduction function and a feedback cancellation system contribute to a convenient listening experience.
BTE models available with:
- Housing in a discreet design
- Nanocoated housing
- Color Conversion Kit
- Size 312, 13, or 675 standard battery
- Customizable controls to match the wearer’s preferences
- Ingress Protection Rating IP67
- IPX7 water resistance for immersion in up to 1 m of water for 30 min
- IP6X full dust protection for uncompromising quality and safety
Custom models available with:
- Optional Optivent™ ventilation
- Rotary volume control*
* Not available for CICs.
New Click CIC / ITC models:
The Intuis 2 Click CIC & Click ITC establish a new product category and fulfill the needs that a first time user has:
- They are cosmetically appealing and discreet
- Their variety of soft Click Sleeves ensure that they can be fitted to almost any ear. These Click Sleeves are designed in a way which ensures that the ear canal primarily comes into contact with its very soft surface, ensuring the highest level of comfort.
- Multichannel compression and limitation
- Directional microphones
- Feedback cancellation
- Optional frequency compression
- Wind noise suppression
- Built-in Telecoil in Intuis 2 M, P and SP models
- Optional audio shoe for Intuis 2 M, P and SP models