Instant, convenient fitting.
Fitting customers with the new Click Domes™ is quick and easy thanks to the innovative click mechanism.
- For more flexibility you can instantly fit your patients with the miniReceiver P using a Click Dome double.
- The optimal solution for patients with severe hearing losses is the miniReceiver HP used with a custom CIC shell.
- The flexible Click Dome semi-open brings a new level of comfort to an even wider audience. Matching a large range of ear canals, the dome supports feedback-free fittings and features an easy-to-clean silicone grid.
Order the Click Domes as they are needed by your customers. They come in various sizes and forms so you can adapt them to the hearing loss and ear anatomy of your customers, easily and reliably.
- Integrated silicon grid for wax protection.
- Disposable solution for frequent replacement.
- Click interface for reliable and easy use.
- miniReceiver P (65 dB) can be fitted with Click Dome double.
|Open||For patients who require maximum comfort and no occlusion.||4 mm|
|Semi-open||For patients who desire the comfort of an open fitting but need more power.||8 mm|
|Closed||For patients who require more loudness than the Open Dome can offer.||6 mm|
|Double||For patients who require broadband amplification and more retention. Can also be used with miniReceiver 2.0 size P.||8/10 mm|