Plug & Program
Place the lanyard with the ConnexxLink® around your customer’s neck, and you’re ready to start programming. Thanks to its e2e wireless® 3.0 capabilities, ConnexxLink supports bi-directional communication to and from the hearing aids.
(1) ConnexxLink enables quick and easy programming and read-out of hearing aids equipped with e2e wireless 3.0 capabilities. And, ConnexxLink’s compatibility is not limited to Siemens products.
(2) Because transmission between the programmer and the hearing aids is limited to about 10 inches, the ConnexxLink is best worn with a lanyard around the patient’s neck. The Bluetooth® wireless capabilities of ConnexxLink support a maximum transmission distance to the computer of approximately 32 feet without a pairing procedure.
(3) The pairing connection is automatic. From the moment it is connected, ConnexxLink is completely integrated into the familiar and proven Connexx fitting workflow.
(4) The connection is established much faster, and thanks to its high transmission rate, it is also very stable. ConnexxLink virtually eliminates the inconvenience of wires.
(5) To enable programming with PCs, ConnexxLink comes pre-paired with a Bluetooth® USB transmitter.
(6) Simply insert the transmitter into a free USB port on your PC to set up the Bluetooth connection between the PC and ConnexxLink. There is no need to install any extra software.
- While Connexx is exchanging data with the hearing aids via ConnexxLink, the display is turned off.
- When the system is not used for a long period of time, ConnexxLink switches to the power-saver mode and the display is turned off.
- easyTek™, easyTek™ App, or any other remote control unit can not be used at the same time as ConnexxLink.
The Bluetooth® wordmark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Siemens AG is under licenses. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.