DataLearning & SoundLearning 2.0
All information at your fingertips.
We invented the first hearing system equipped with a learning program. Our newer hearing systems take it much further. SoundLearning® 2.0 is a more sophisticated and advanced learning program that minimizes the need for manual adjustments.
Connexx® provides a clear visual representation of the wearer’s preferences—enabling you to get a clearer picture of your wearer’s individual hearing aid settings and usage. So, regardless of the type of hearing aid you are fitting, Connexx supports all learning options:
SoundLearning learns frequency-specific compression and channel gain preferences. So, SoundLearning reduces the need for manual adjustments by learning the wearer’s volume and sound quality preferences. It also provides:
- Gain and compression ratio learning
- Frequency shape learning
- Separate acoustical listening situation analysis for each program
- Microphone mode analysis and noise reduction strength based on situation analysis
- Logging information on microphone and noise reduction derived from situation analysis.
- Situation analysis in each program separately.
- Navigate through the different programs, or show overview of all programs.
- Print the learning results directly from the dialog.
- Completely reset the learning results.
- Continue learning if learning limits have been reached.
- Learning results shown for soft, medium and high input levels.